Card & Table
Blackjack, Baccarat, Casino War, Caribbean Poker , Pai Gow Poker, Poker Three, Let Them Ride, Red Dog, Blackjack Switch, Craps, European Roulette, American Roulette, Sic Bo
|Video Poker Tips|
Video Poker is all-too-often confused with slots. Simply because they are graphically-driven games, video poker requires far more thought and strategy.Some good rules of thumb to improve your odds of success are:
- You can apply a different strategy to each machine, so when you find a machine you like, stick with it. The longer you play, you will become more comfortable and be able to develop a strategy that works best for you .
- Resist the temptation to hold on to a Kicker. Holding an unpaired card with a pair adds no value to your hand.
- Drawing an outside straight (_5,6,7,8_) is far and away easier than waiting to draw an inside straight (5,6,_,8,9). Allowing yourself to wait for a draw on an outside straight allows you to complete your hand by getting the card you need on either end.
- Jacks or Better has an easy-to-understand strategy that makes it the game best suited to players new to Video Poker.
- Higher payouts such as 9/6 for Jacks or Better and 9/5 for Deuces Wild offer the best payouts for players.
- Before you discard, remember that the probability of a Royal Flush in Jacks or Better Video Poker is approximately 1 in every 40,000 hands.
- Never hold three cards in an attempt to get a straight or flush.
Blackjack, Slots, Craps, Video Poker, Roulette, Online Video Poker, Online Slots, Online Sic Bo, Online Scratch Cards, Online Roulette, Online Poker, Online Keno, Online Gambling, Online Craps, Online Card Games, Online Blackjack, Online Baccarat, Internet Baccarat, Red Dog, Caribbean Poker